Nearly Legal is a specialist housing law website, run by solicitors and barristers practising in the field.
The site provides information, updates and discussion on housing, leasehold and landlord & tenant law. It is all free, but it is just our opinions, not legal advice (we can't give legal advice here). Everything that the site offers is set out below.
Nearly Legal on Twitter
Prospective judicial review of changes to PIP regs to disadvantage those with mental health problems. Crowdfunder crowdjustice.com/case/wish/
#britishthreatlevel Dress code reminder email re: flip flops.
I fear I have just been google streetview'd on the Walworth Road. Thusly is my legacy for history secured - the blurred commuter.
"the barristers—a breed that often combines academic brilliance with emotional fragility". bloomberg.com/news/features/… *Says nothing*
The new penalty powers for councils to enforce housing conditions etc see their first use. twitter.com/lplicensing/st…
- Beatt v Croydon Health Services NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 401 (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- UK Power Networks (Operations) Ltd, R (on the application of) The Gas and Electricity Markets Authority & Ors  EWHC 1175 (Admin) (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- Cameron v Hussain & Anor  EWCA Civ 366 (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- Scarfe & Ors, R (on the application of) v HMP Woodhill & Anor  EWHC 1194 (Admin) (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- Wamala, R (on the application of) v The Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 363 (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- Ibori, R (on the application of) v The Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 1207 (Admin) (22 May 2017) 22/05/2017
- Sambotin, R (on the application of) v London Borough of Brent  EWHC 1190 (Admin) (19 May 2017) 20/05/2017
- Emmott v Michael Wilson & Partners Ltd  EWCA Civ 367 (19 May 2017) 20/05/2017
- Wood v Kingston Upon Hull City Council  EWCA Civ 364 (19 May 2017) 19/05/2017
- Grimes v The Trustees of the Essex Farmers And Union Hunt  EWCA Civ 361 (19 May 2017) 19/05/2017
- Owda v Court of Appeals Thessaloniki (Greece)  EWHC 1174 (Admin) (18 May 2017) 18/05/2017
- The Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee & Anor, R (On the Application Of) v Secretary of State for Health  EWHC 1147 (Admin) (18 May 2017) 18/05/2017
- Sutton Housing Partnership Ltd v Rydon Maintenance Ltd  EWCA Civ 359 (18 May 2017) 18/05/2017
- Assoun v Assoun  EWCA Civ 370 (18 May 2017) 18/05/2017