These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Bunnings flatpack homes fly off the shelves – but only in New Zealand
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #99
- Landlords! Do you know what your tenants are doing in your property?
- We’ve had so many reports on inequality – now act | Letters
- The End of Section 21 – Possession Claims based on Rent
- Entry forms for 2019 Guardian Public Service Awards
- It's an open book as the Guardian Public Service Awards 2019 get under way
- Public Service Awards 2019: categories and criteria
- Born lippy: how I helped Underworld write a socialist banger
- We will have a New Form 6A for Section 21 from 21 June 2019
- Ministers complacent over high-rise fire risk, say firefighters
- Gimme Gimme Gimme
- Getting Guidance wrong and the perils of not updating legislation
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 13th May
- 'A terrible shock': council hands flat owner £146,000 bill