These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Tory MPs claim almost £3m in housing rent on expenses
- Landlord power is not just bad for tenants. It harms homeowners, too | David Renton
- Average price of UK home jumps to record high of £254,606 in March
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #189
- Can landlords rely on ’24 hour’ inspection notices if they don’t actually give any date or time?
- UK's 'headlong rush into abandoning human rights' rebuked by Amnesty
- A bundle of case notes
- Five things that the pandemic has changed forever for letting agents
- Only 39 rogue landlords and agents hit with banning orders
- Hidden factor behind the UK’s housing crisis | Letter
- Between repairs and structural defects
- Too soon? Asserting a tenancy should not have been dismissed at interim injunction
- Across the UK, environmental protest is surging. So why don't we hear about it? | Ros Coward
- Home Office: new deportation law may discriminate against ethnic minorities
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup for March