These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Tenants by Vicky Spratt review – empty rooms and empty promises
- HLPA Meeting Handout May 2022
- Fire Safety updates
- ‘The haves and have-yachts’: on the trail of London’s super-rich
- The town at the center of California’s climate refugee crisis
- Rents are soaring across the US – in some cities as much as 30% in just one year
- Landlord Law Newsround #244
- Do Welsh contract holders need to sign their contracts before they move in?
- And no extensions
- ‘Cramped and unsafe’: Glasgow mother and baby housing unit is closed down
- ‘Cramped and unsafe’ Glasgow housing unit forced to suspend mother and baby services
- Roy Haddon obituary
- Outrage as ministers reject post-Grenfell safety plans for disabled people
- Desperate tenants are turning to crowdfunding to pay for housing amid Australia’s rental crisis
- What are the new rules for landlords on disrepair and fitness for human habitation in Wales?