These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- What are the options for these landlords during COVID-19?
- Momentum to focus on resisting evictions during Covid-19 crisis
- The Guardian view on a just transition: make the red wall green | Editorial
- Support for mental health is vital | Letters
- Calls grow to protect renters as ban on lockdown evictions expires
- Cabin fever: will Scotland embrace hut culture after Covid?
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #163
- Yet more on possession claims
- A room with a view and a washing line | Brief letters
- 'There are a lot of frightened people': Rhyl dreads return of Covid-19
- UK government has failed to deliver on cladding promises
- Freeze rents in London to avert mass evictions, urges Sadiq Khan
- Possession claims – More new things and yet more to come.
- 'It's like family':Swedish housing experiment designed to cure loneliness
- No DSS is now illegal