These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #83
- Reasons to be careful when buying a tenanted HMO
- ‘You can’t rehabilitate someone into society when they’re locked away’ | Saba Salman
- Can we trust the government to judge what’s beautiful?
- Can tenancy agreement clauses be harassment of tenants?
- Families facing homelessness after tycoon issues eviction notices
- Houseless in Alaska: why I opted for mountain views and porcupine dinners
- California is moving homeless people into sheds – but is it right?
- Has the Brexit vote saved London tenants £1,800 pa in rent?
- Dublin’s homelessness tour guide: ‘This is a chance to tell my story’
- Build defects and fitness for habitation
- The Guardian view on social housing: we need a cultural shift | Editorial
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 7th January
- My walk to work shows me how homelessness is transforming Britain
- New homes alone won’t solve the housing crisis | Letters