These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #157
- Affordable housing 'will diminish due to UK planning changes'
- The Guardian view on planning: put people before profit | Editorial
- Trust me on housing, said Honest Bob Jenrick. Only it turned out nobody did | John Crace
- The attack on planning laws reveals a government that doesn't play by the rules | Polly Toynbee
- Why England's planning overhaul has sparked an outcry
- Robert Jenrick says concerns over planning overhaul are 'nonsense'
- Race to the bottom: reform to planning system in England could be catastrophic
- Aide who helped build red tape bonfire for England's planning policy
- How the planning system shake-up will affect UK housing
- England's planning reforms will create 'generation of slums'
- Don’t believe the type – N11B Defence form goes wrong
- Landlords on looking to the future in a new and dangerous world
- Up to 45,000 new homes to be green lit ahead of planning shake-up
- Alternative dwellings in the UK: have you made a big change during lockdown?