These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Children are loud. Neighbors get annoyed. What can a family do?
- Landlord Law Newsround #319
- Heat pumps are handy – but only if homes are well built | Letters
- Landlords! Do you need to evict your tenants?
- Six times more newly homeless families than new social houses, England data shows
- Number of homeless refugees in Glasgow doubles amid asylum backlog
- Gove’s leasehold reform bill does not ban leaseholds on new-build houses
- Thousands of refugees in England and Wales ‘face homeless Christmas’
- Housebuilders in England may be made to look after trees they plant
- Building houses on Britain’s vast, exclusive golf courses makes sense for everyone – even golfers | Phineas Harper
- Average rent in Great Britain up by more than a quarter since start of Covid
- How King Charles profits from the assets of dead citizens – podcast
- Shameful reality of Britain’s slum housing | Brief letters
- Urban Myth – You have GOT to evict a tenant once the s21 notice expires
- What does this landlord need to do when allowing the tenancy to continue as a periodic?