These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- The End of Section 21 – Protecting Your Position: Insurance
- Grenfell: owners of blocks with dangerous cladding to be named
- Tell us if private renting is affecting your health
- What are tenants rights if their deposit is not put in a deposit scheme?
- All sectors of New Zealand housing market 'severely' unaffordable: survey
- Rent Repayment Orders, criminal standard, and new evidence on appeal
- Serious design flaws in many housing estates, report claims
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 13th January
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #130
- The End of Section 21 – Protecting Your Position
- New Zealand's waiting list for state housing hits record high
- Renting conditions making millions sick or suffer stress or anxiety
- 'My Parkdale is gone': how gentrification reached the one place that seemed immune
- The welfare state is being unwound as services are wrenched from communities | Ray Jones
- The case for ... designing cities around the needs of children