These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- From the archives: The death and life of the great British pub
- Does the cornavirus pandemic entitle landlords to renegotiate concluded settlements?
- Covid-19 got rough sleepers off England's streets. The question is what happens next
- London faces surge in rough sleepers as coronavirus funding runs out in June
- As Covid-19 decimates our confidence in care homes, what are the alternatives? | David Brindle
- What to do, what to do, what to do?
- England to provide 3,300 homes for homeless after coronavirus
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 18th May
- Homelessness in Wales
- Responding to London Courts Consultation – Arrangements for Listing Possession Claims After 25 June 2020
- 'A Kafkaesque nightmare': the survival guide helping condemned estates beat the bulldozers
- 'It's barely a Band-Aid': life inside San Francisco's first sanctioned tent camp
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #146
- Children getting older as ‘unnatural increase’ for overcrowding
- There'll be no relief until public loos reopen | Brief letters