These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- We will not rest until the companies behind the Grenfell fire are held to account | Karim Mussilhy
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #173
- Boris Johnson's 'mutant' planning algorithm could scar England for ever | Simon Jenkins
- Donna C Henry obituary
- Empty post-Grenfell promises have left leaseholders stuck in flammable flats | Letters
- November 2020 Meeting Papers
- Berlin's rent cap offers a new way of thinking about Britain's housing crisis | Alexander Vasudevan
- Tenancy Agreements The Complete Course
- Repayment by superior landlord
- When is suitable?
- Grenfell firm stretched truth with fire safety claims, ex-worker says
- Rishi Sunak to promise £150m extra spending on homelessness
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 9th November
- Tories call for inquiry into 'bad data' to justify rural housebuilding
- Low-paid workers need council homes | Letters