These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Every child should have a permanent, secure home | Letters
- Homeless children put up in shipping containers, report says
- Asylum seekers crammed into rat-infested rooms
- Is a tenancy agreement void if it is in breach of the landlords mortgage?
- A new case on the licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation – Taylor v Mina An Ltd
- We need to talk about claims farmers…
- The heavens rejoice – Sale and rent back and proprietary estoppel
- Breach of PSED and consequences for possession
- The Holocaust survivor, 87, facing eviction in California: 'Will they throw me to the ground?'
- Sajid Javid announces £600m of new infrastructure spending
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 12th August
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #111
- Dealing with Criminal Landlords
- Grenfell survivors housed in flats with high fire risk, report finds
- Londoners win battle with council to save homes from demolition