These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Housing crisis on Arran leaves hundreds of islanders without homes
- ‘Nothing’s affordable’: buying a home now just a dream on Arran
- When is a licence a secure tenancy?
- Broken land ownership system fuels inequality | Letters
- Housing poverty is a moral disgrace | Letters
- Gone fishing
- Section 21 and why landlords will still hold all the keys in housing | Letters
- Rough sleeping figures cannot be trusted, says statistics chief
- The End of Section 21 – Why removing it could result in lower standards
- ‘I’ve been peed on and beaten up’: the ex-rough sleeper given an MBE for helping homeless people
- David Smith looks at the Tenant Fees Act – Part 2
- The end of Section 21 – a quick look at its history
- Why I went viral on Twitter after talking about being evicted on Sky News | Kirsty Archer
- The Guardian view on rights for renters: only the start | Editorial
- Ben Reeve Lewis considers the recent Government’s Enforcement Guidance for Local Authorities