These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Questions raised as England rough sleeping figures show 9% fall
- The Chancery Lane Project fights climate change with legal precedents
- Government pledges £236m to tackle rough sleeping
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Grenfell witnesses will not have their evidence used against them
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- The End of Section 21 – Protecting Your Position – Records
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Holy housing developments! How God is getting into construction
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle
- Avoid building homes on flood plains, says Environment Agency head
- The acute social housing crisis and what Scotland can teach us | Letters
- Half a million people in UK live in flats with unsafe cladding – report
- Timing is everything