These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Pick the first landlord up
- The eviction moratorium is about to expire – and the situation is dire | Emily Benfer and Peter Hepburn
- US states brace for ‘avalanche’ of evictions as federal moratorium ends
- Not so full and frank disclosure
- Another roaring 20s? We need to do better than that | Dan Davies
- Keep England rough sleeping scheme or face surge, ministers told
- The Guardian view on the future of high streets: let communities decide | Editorial
- July 2021 Meeting Presentation
- HLPA CONFERENCE 2021
- The Landlord Law Vlog – Deposit Replacement Schemes
- Boris Johnson’s planning reforms could turn southern England into urban sprawl | Simon Jenkins
- More than 50 died in Home Office asylum seeker accommodation in last five years
- How to Rent and Easy Read – updates and issues.
- Landlord Law Newsround #204
- Tenancy deposits for rented properties with ‘disorganised comings and goings’