These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Second homes are a gross injustice, yet the UK government encourages them | George Monbiot
- California has a $5.2bn plan to pay off unpaid rent accrued during the pandemic
- High court ruling leaves refused asylum seekers at risk of homelessness
- Blackstone to buy company that rents out 17,000 homes in $6bn deal
- Absurd planning policies that create Britain’s housing crisis | Letters
- Conservative MPs put pressure on government to scrap planning reforms
- The Guardian view on second homes: put main homes first | Editorial
- There are solutions to the housing crisis, but none of them are Tory | Polly Toynbee
- Landlord lives abroad. Lodger refuses to leave. Advice please!
- No increase in young adults living with parents after Covid, UK study finds
- NSW urged to build 5,000 new social housing units a year to boost industry and fight homelessness
- Rural house prices in England and Wales rise twice as fast as in cities
- A new, rebalanced UK could be the happy legacy of a shift to working from home | Rowan Moore
- Labour urges Tory backbench rebellion in planning reform vote
- Eton v the sea trout: college’s land sale sparks fears of river pollution