These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Warning over mental health effects of floods in the UK
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #179
- And no returns…
- Concern for US homeless population as street counts cancelled amid pandemic
- Ten reliable tips to help you defeat the scammers
- Australian housing system ‘broken’ with more than half of low-income renters facing rental stress
- New watchdog will be able to ban dangerous materials used at Grenfell
- Did you live on Barking's Becontree estate?
- Trying to shoot the messenger.
- Tories' London mayoral candidate criticised for comments that 'attack working class families'
- Is the boom in communal living really the good life?
- Housing minister Kelly Tolhurst resigns after 'devastating' family news
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 7th December
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #178
- Calls for help-to-buy deadline in England to be extended after Covid building delays