These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Do tenants risk penalties if they are unable to vacate at the end of their notice period?
- Letting Property during the Coronavirus Emergency – Two Webinars
- What a difference a PSED makes…
- What’s in an appeal?
- Coping strategies to get through the lockdown
- New rules for Witness Statements and Statements of Truth
- The invisible city: how a homeless man built a life underground – podcast
- My working week: 'Which homeless residents will we lose to coronavirus?'
- COMMUNITY CARE JUDICIAL REVIEW LEGAL AID – DELEGATED FUNCTIONS AND WORK AT RISK
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #141
- Landlords and the Coronavirus Emergency – house moves
- The Lockdown Learning Project for Landlords
- 'This is about survival': California tenants plan rent strikes as Covid-19 relief falls short
- Can a tenant claim a refund of rent paid in advance when cancelling early?
- Where to go?