These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Landlords – are you wearing your climate catastrophe spectacles?
- 'Organise to resist’: the radical posters of the Paddington Printshop
- Empty homes in England up by 11,000 last year, study shows
- More than 8 million people in England living in unsuitable housing
- Harassment and hot water for leaseholders
- Warrants of possession – fresh grounds and Equality Act defences
- When life was so sweet in Bournville
- Turn that down! Neighbours revolt over rented party houses
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 16th September
- HMRC propose to fine tenants for not paying their landlord’s tax.
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #116
- Ruthless private equity firms gobble up property and wreak havoc on tenants' lives | Anna Minton
- Trump attacks California's homeless crisis with false environmental trope
- The homeless who vanish from records | Letters
- Balfron 2.0: how Goldfinger's utopian tower became luxury flats