These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Thousands of young people face homeless Christmas, charity says
- Homes for heroes: 100 years of council housing – a cartoon
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #124
- Cost of housing homeless families rises to more than £1bn
- Have you experienced homelessness?
- Housebuilding in England at 30-year high, government data shows
- Frank Dobson was Heritage Labour | Letters
- UK government loses supreme court fight over bedroom tax
- Scottish court rules Serco's evictions of asylum seekers lawful
- Letting agents using their keys to enter to show buyers round while the tenant is in bed
- Frank Dobson obituary
- The future for me is already a thing of the past
- Update on which ‘landlord’ a Rent Repayment Order can be made against
- A gifted physicist reduced to living in his car: what killed Hamid Alamdari?
- We are failing children in care – and they are dying on our streets