These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Fitness for Human Habitation – four points on the new act
- London social housing block residents warn of ‘death trap’ conditions
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 4th February
- U Can’t Do This*
- HHSRS Review
- How many reviews?
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #88
- The secret to happiness? Health, housing and job security | Julian Baggini
- Who is responsible for repairs to the front door?
- Michel Prigent obituary
- Supreme Court to consider remedies in bedroom tax cases
- Who keeps the money where a years rent is paid in advance – the landlord or the agent?
- Tate Modern wins privacy case brought by owners of £4m flats
- Jurisdiction: s. 204 appeals
- Nominations agreements and the Equality Act