Nearly Legal is a specialist housing law website, run by solicitors and barristers practising in the field.
The site provides information, updates and discussion on housing, leasehold and landlord & tenant law. It is all free, but it is just our opinions, not legal advice (we can't give legal advice here). Everything that the site offers is set out below.
Nearly Legal on Twitter
Oh FFS. Not even CHAIN homeless data free from Home Office immigration use. theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/a…
Suffice it to say I was traumatisedby a Dagenham Girl Piper at an early age. twitter.com/nearlylegal/st…
I’m sorry, but this is an antifa step too far. twitter.com/RedTRaccoon/st…
Twitter… Not a good day, for personal reasons, so fab to spend the pm blocking aircraft carrier fetishists abusing me for a 3 day old joke.
The way residents and tenants are treated is a stain on modern Britain theguardian.com/housing-networ…
- Murphy, R (On the Application Of) v Media Protection Services Ltd  EWHC 2151 (Admin) (18 July 2017) 19/08/2017
- Attorney General v Vaidya  EWHC 2152 (Admin) (20 July 2017) 18/08/2017
- YA, R (on the application of) v The Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 2135 (Admin) (17 August 2017) 17/08/2017
- LC (Albania) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 1312 (20 October 2016) 17/08/2017
- Durrant v Chief Constable of Avon & Somerset Constabulary  EWCA Civ 1275 (17 August 2017) 17/08/2017
- XY, R (On the Application Of) v The Crown Court sitting at Newcastle & Ors  EWHC 1872 (Admin) (27 July 2016) 16/08/2017
- MT Hojgaard AS v EON Climate and Renewables UK Robin Rigg East Ltd & Anor  UKSC 59 (3 August 2017) 03/08/2017