Nearly Legal is a specialist housing law website, run by solicitors and barristers practising in the field.
The site provides information, updates and discussion on housing, leasehold and landlord & tenant law. It is all free, but it is just our opinions, not legal advice (we can't give legal advice here). Everything that the site offers is set out below.
Nearly Legal on Twitter
Today's serving of frothing & bile in comment on the blog. Even the Homelessness Reduction Act is fault of the EU… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Oh, the foxes are at it again. Whatever it is. I don’t want to know what it is. But it is loud.
BBC News - Councils 'not informed' when receiving homeless Londoners bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan…
Wilson blames EHRC not doing insurance for curry smells for his racist letting policy. Wilson is defending himself… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Beatt v Croydon Health Services NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 401 (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- UK Power Networks (Operations) Ltd, R (on the application of) The Gas and Electricity Markets Authority & Ors  EWHC 1175 (Admin) (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- Cameron v Hussain & Anor  EWCA Civ 366 (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- Scarfe & Ors, R (on the application of) v HMP Woodhill & Anor  EWHC 1194 (Admin) (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- Wamala, R (on the application of) v The Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 363 (23 May 2017) 23/05/2017
- Ibori, R (on the application of) v The Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 1207 (Admin) (22 May 2017) 22/05/2017
- Sambotin, R (on the application of) v London Borough of Brent  EWHC 1190 (Admin) (19 May 2017) 20/05/2017
- Emmott v Michael Wilson & Partners Ltd  EWCA Civ 367 (19 May 2017) 20/05/2017
- Wood v Kingston Upon Hull City Council  EWCA Civ 364 (19 May 2017) 19/05/2017
- Grimes v The Trustees of the Essex Farmers And Union Hunt  EWCA Civ 361 (19 May 2017) 19/05/2017
- Owda v Court of Appeals Thessaloniki (Greece)  EWHC 1174 (Admin) (18 May 2017) 18/05/2017
- The Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee & Anor, R (On the Application Of) v Secretary of State for Health  EWHC 1147 (Admin) (18 May 2017) 18/05/2017
- Sutton Housing Partnership Ltd v Rydon Maintenance Ltd  EWCA Civ 359 (18 May 2017) 18/05/2017
- Assoun v Assoun  EWCA Civ 370 (18 May 2017) 18/05/2017