Citizens Advice Bradford & Airedale and Bradford Law Centre
Housing Solicitor Job Opportunity
Role: Housing Solicitor (Legal Aid contract)
Hours: 37 hours per week (Job share requests considered)
Holidays: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays plus 3 additional days
Salary: £33k – £38k (Plus 5% contribution to pension scheme)
Location: Hybrid working. Main base Bradford Manor Row Office. The postholder will be required to work flexibly around the Bradford Metropolitan District.
We have a vacancy for a Housing Solicitor to work within our existing Specialist Housing Team. The successful candidate –
● will have experience in delivering a casework service in Housing law and will have knowledge or experience of working under a Housing Legal Aid contract.
● will be 3ys + PQE.
● will have experience of representation at court.
● will have worked under a HPCDS/HLPAS contract.
● must meet the LAA requirements for a Housing Supervisor or must be able to show how these can be met in the very near future.
● We are committed to working towards equal opportunities for all who are subject to discrimination.
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an Application pack or send a CV with covering letter stating how you meet the requirement of FULLY TRAINED Housing Solicitor.
● Successful candidates will be invited to Stage 2 of the application process.
● Closing date: Friday 22 December 2023 – this is an open recruitment round.