The Housing Law Practitioners’ Association annual conference is being held on the 10th December 2008 at the Royal Institute of British Architects, London. Those of you who subscribe to Legal Action should already have had your application forms, but, for everyone else, details can be found here. The speakers include:
- Rabinder Singh QC on equality and discrimination law after Malcolm;
- Andrew Arden QC, Jan Luba QC and Caroline Hunter on current issues in homelessness;
- Robert Latham and Christopher Baker on allocation schemes;
- James Stark, Derek McConnell and Bob Lawrence (CLG) on possession proceedings;
- Matthew Hutchings and Stephen Cottle on housing and human rights.
The conference lasts from 9am till 6pm, is fully catered and attracts 6 CPD points. A day of housing law. With food. And CPD points. What more could you ask for?