These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
And now also housing law blog post updates via Twitter at http://twitter.com/housinglaw
Inside Housing main news
- New housing minister calls on associations to be more 'creative and innovative'
- HCA disposes of public land
- Social landlord reports record £75m surplus
- Association paid £3.6m to resolve council dispute
- Couple jailed for £188,000 benefits fraud
Nearly Legal – Housing posts only
- The point of having policies….
- Missing tenants and missing sentences: Council tax and periodic tenancies
- Spencer v Taylor – section 21 news
- Pyrrhic victory corner: Costs on appeal from a small claim
- Trouble out west
LAG Housing Law Blog
- Measure Twice, Cut Once
- Rent Control to Major Debt
- There may be trouble ahead
- Being for the benefit of Mr Tight
- Factionalism and Housing Law
Landlord Law Blog
- Are you panicking because you forgot to protect your tenants deposit?
- What can you do if your tenant has gone to prison?
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 20 July
- Spencer v. Taylor is now section 21 law. But what does that mean?
- Ben Reeve Lewis Friday Newsround #163
Housing Law Practitioners Association Updates
- July 2014 Meeting
- LAA survey on suitability of CFAs
- Members’ password
- May 2014 Meeting
- AGM and Meeting 12 March 2014
Garden Court Housing Bulletins
- ERROR: Tried to load source page, but remote server reported "404 Not Found".
Guardian Housing Feed
- Poor doors show why we cant rely on developers for affordable housing | Owen Hatherley
- QR codes for the homeless? Why hackers' naivety is still a force for good | Leigh Harris
- Builders do not bank land for housing | @guardianletters
- Boris Johnson rules out 'poor door' ban on London housing developments
- I use a wheelchair, why cant I finding a disabled-friendly flat? | Ed Todino
- New CMA Guidance for Lettings Professionals
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
- Legionnaires’ Disease update : what do you need to know?
- Can squatters acquire title to land post s144 LASPOA?
- Section 8 case – ( but don’t try this at home)