These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
And now also housing law blog post updates via Twitter at http://twitter.com/housinglaw
Inside Housing main news
- Regulator unveils new 'forensic' approach
- Last chance to win £500 vouchers
- What's on in the housing sector this week - 20 - 24 Oct
- Social landlord invests £5m into retrofit plan
- Sustainable Housing Awards 2014 winners revealed
Nearly Legal – Housing posts only
- Bedroom Tax: Upper Tribunal on Article 14
- Downloadable archives
- Not enough information: Bedroom tax and disability discrimination
- The way we live now.
LAG Housing Law Blog
- May 2015, the Home Stretch
- Retaliatory Eviction – a solution?
- Summertime… but the living ain’t easy!
- Measure Twice, Cut Once
- Rent Control to Major Debt
Landlord Law Blog
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 13 October
- How to prevent delay in evicting problem and non paying tenants
- Ben Reeve Lewis Friday Newsround #175
- Housing Pro Tips – are you in a blind panic?
- Dealing with a landlords offer to pay money due but not the interest and court fee.
Housing Law Practitioners Association Updates
- Housing Law Conference 2014
- September 2014 Meeting
- July 2014 Meeting
- LAA survey on suitability of CFAs
- Members’ password
Garden Court Housing Bulletins
Simple Feed List: The supplied feed could not be fetched and/or parsed.
Guardian Housing Feed
- South-east house price growth outstrips Londons as buyers forced out of capital
- Southwark council cooperates with housing developers because we need to | Mark Williams
- Is it time to rethink Britain's green belt?
- Why we are protesting in Lambeth against the demolition of our homes
- Do you have a problem with stuff? How to rethink hoarding disorder
- I predict a riot – Anti-social behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014
- Redress Schemes for Letting Agents – countdown to deadline
- Redress Schemes for Letting Agents – deadline to sign up 1 October 2014
- Erratum : Spencer v Taylor and Superstrike v Rodrigues revisited, revisited
- Spencer v Taylor and Superstrike v Rodrigues revisited.
- Families’ health at risk as rogue landlords refuse repairs
- A tenth of landlords unable to confirm their tenants are gas safe
- First time buyers helped by the Bank of Mum and Dad receiving £23k each
- Housing costs put 3.4 million households on a financial knife-edge
- Housing costs forcing working parents to cut back on food