These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
And now also housing law blog post updates via Twitter at http://twitter.com/housinglaw
Inside Housing main news
- Housing staff expected to fill support gap, study finds
- Cable to probe £4.5bn threat to finances
- Construction firm 'disappointed' after profits drop by a third
- Report: Councils receiving inadequate funding to provide essential services
- 13% of England's land is green belt
Nearly Legal – Housing posts only
- March miscellany
- Housing and Human Rights Round-Up Pt 2
- Legal Advice in Lewisham?
- Moving places
- Bedrooms and a family home
LAG Housing Law Blog
- Ass not what your landlord can do for you
- Something to welcome – for a change!
- Should auld allocations be forgot?
- Bah humbug!
- Housing allocations – go home foreigners?
Landlord Law Blog
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 3 March
- Ian Potter of ARLA – the Landlord Law Live Interview #landlordlawlive
- Ben Reeve Lewis Friday Newsround #144
- Landlord Law Conference exhibitors – Pocket Landlord – #lllconf
- My landlord changed the locks while I was abroad
Housing Law Practitioners Association Updates
- Meeting programme 2014
- Meeting 15 January 2014
- Consultation Response: Further reform of Judicial Review
- 2013 Housing Law Conference: 10 Dec 2013
- Consultation Response: Providing Social Housing for Local People
Garden Court Housing Bulletins
- Housing Law Bulletin - Issue 346 – 3 March 2014
- Housing Law Bulletin - Issue 345 – 25 February 2014
- Housing Law Bulletin - Issue 344 – 17 February 2014
- Housing Law Bulletin - Issue 343 – 10 February 2014
Guardian Housing Feed
- London, a city in thrall to money and greed | Observer editorial
- Paris: life in a storage cupboard has never been so expensive
- Why homeless services are failing women
- Women in housing: what does it take to reach the top?
- Time to engage with Ukip over the fears of working-class voters | @guardianletters
- More consultation over the Private Rental Sector
- Section 21 news ( and comment)
- APPOINTMENT OF A MANAGER
- Office of Fair Trading to study Residential Property Management services
- More Long Leasehold News