These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
And now also housing law blog post updates via Twitter at http://twitter.com/housinglaw
Inside Housing main news
- Regulator warns of 'substantial' threat to finances
- Tenants fail to pay the bedroom tax
- Building figures slump to 10-year low
- Welfare reform could cost landlords £1.4bn a year
- Home improvements help cut fuel poverty
Nearly Legal – Housing posts only
- Priority need
- Being civil
- Yet another one…
- Bedroom Tax Judicial Review update
- To be incurred or not to be incurred?
Landlord Law Blog
- Ben’s Public Eye #1
- Three misunderstanding about tenants rights when a section 21 notice is served on them
- What is the the best way of serving possession notices?
- Resolving tenancy deposit non protection issues – interpreting the law
- Can tenants withhold rent for maintenance?
Housing Law Practitioners Association Updates
- Guide to Housing Legal Aid after LASPO
- Meeting 15 May 2013
- Members’ area password
- Meeting and AGM 20 March 2013
- HLPA Seminars January and February 2013
Garden Court Housing Bulletins
- Housing Law Bulletin - Issue 309 – 14 May 2013
- Housing Law Bulletin - Issue 308 - 29 April 2013
- Housing Law Bulletin - Issue 307 - 22 April 2013
Guardian Housing Feed
- 'Bedroom tax' prompts surge in pleas for council aid
- Flooding threatens one in four London properties
- Where to park your bike? The question often missing from the cycling debate
- We're 'let down' by the private rented sector: we demand action now
- Emergency night shelters kept Ian alive – they should not be closed | Pem Charnley
- Rent Review: RPI, CPI and RPIJ
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunals, are they no cost forums?
- Not another Deposit case!
- HMO mandatory licensing- calculating storeys
- Deposit News