These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
And now also housing law blog post updates via Twitter at http://twitter.com/housinglaw
Inside Housing main news
- Boris grilled over lack of interest in affordable homes programme
- Warning to landlords and tenants after 'near miss' from communal blaze
- HCA allocates half of £1.7bn affordable homes programme funding
- New CIH director for Northern Ireland appointed
- Invest in housing like transport and energy infrastructure, says report
Nearly Legal – Housing posts only
- Pyrrhic victory corner: Costs on appeal from a small claim
- Trouble out west
- Reforming a bad policy, badly.
- Ghopee. Hopeless.
- My Left Shin
LAG Housing Law Blog
- Measure Twice, Cut Once
- Rent Control to Major Debt
- There may be trouble ahead
- Being for the benefit of Mr Tight
- Factionalism and Housing Law
Landlord Law Blog
- Landlord evicting me after I complained about the mould
- Are tenants liable for expenses caused by their failure to vacate on time?
- Three ways to deal with the looming catastrophe of homelessness in our big cities
- The Law of Compulsory Purchase and Compensation by Michael Barnes QC
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 14 July
Housing Law Practitioners Association Updates
- July 2014 Meeting
- LAA survey on suitability of CFAs
- Members’ password
- May 2014 Meeting
- AGM and Meeting 12 March 2014
Garden Court Housing Bulletins
- ERROR: Tried to load source page, but remote server reported "404 Not Found".
Guardian Housing Feed
- Time to revive the London council house
- Caracas's Tower of David squatters finally face relocation after eight years
- 'Rent trap' keeping England's young people off the housing ladder
- Inside the famous Phnom Penh cinema that has become a living nightmare
- 'Social housing should not be more expensive than affordable housing'
- New CMA Guidance for Lettings Professionals
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
- Legionnaires’ Disease update : what do you need to know?
- Can squatters acquire title to land post s144 LASPOA?
- Section 8 case – ( but don’t try this at home)
- Over 80% of homes on the market unaffordable for first time buyers
- Shelter chair of trustees knighted
- Renters turn to Shelter as revenge evictions soar
- House prices could quadruple if we don’t act, warn KPMG and Shelter
- Almost four million families could be just one paycheque away from losing their home