April is the cruellest month, breeding
LASPO out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and despair, stirring
Dull anger in its train.
Winter left us bare, covering
Estates in fears and so, feeding
An edge of life with dread of worse.
Summer no surprise for us, coming with lack of agency
With Court time drained; we watch the LiPs arrayed,
Armed with Bar Guidance, into the bear garden,
While in the Rolls Building, they talk for hours.
Bin gar keine Russin, stamm’ aus Litauen, echt deutsch.
And when we are funded, staying hearings as our work’s
Main concern, for those out, due to a bed,
We are frightened. They said, denied,
Denied, funds are tight. And down we went.
In the Tribunals, there is no fee.
I read, scope and limit, and must watch aid splinter.
- Adverse possession(15)
- Community care(61)
- Housing law – All(1248)
- Mortgage possession(58)
- Tolerated trespasser(49)
- Trusts and Estoppel(42)
- Various (non-housing)(428)
- J on Gonna get myself arrested
- Jan Luba on Gonna get myself arrested
- Service of Section 21 Before Deposit Protection But Within 30 Days | GRL Landlord Association on Early Compliance
- David Smith on Early Compliance
- industry Observer on Early Compliance
- S on Disrepair – counterclaims after possession order.
- Giles Peaker on Disrepair – counterclaims after possession order.
- SS on Disrepair – counterclaims after possession order.
- S Hopkins on Bedroom Tax: Pre 1996 claims exemption.
- Giles Peaker on Bedroom Tax: Pre 1996 claims exemption.
Visits in 2014149656