A short note to pass on some exciting news for West Country readers: if you were unaware (as I was until my very wonderful Head slapped the press release on my desk), the Administrative court starts in Bristol in the w/c 5th November 2012. I heard that there were “ICT issues” some time ago which prevented the Admin court opening in Bristol and it’s great news for those of us with a regional access to justice chip on their shoulder. There is to be an opening ceremony on the 6th at the Bristol Civil Justice Centre at 10am, followed by a reception. If you want to go to that, you are asked to let Rebecca Logar know (02920 376460; firstname.lastname@example.org) – I might even see you there if I get remission for bad behaviour from the day job.
- Adverse possession(15)
- Community care(61)
- Housing law – All(1252)
- Mortgage possession(59)
- Tolerated trespasser(49)
- Trusts and Estoppel(42)
- Various (non-housing)(428)
- J on Gonna get myself arrested
- Jan Luba on Gonna get myself arrested
- Service of Section 21 Before Deposit Protection But Within 30 Days | GRL Landlord Association on Early Compliance
- David Smith on Early Compliance
- industry Observer on Early Compliance
- S on Disrepair – counterclaims after possession order.
- Giles Peaker on Disrepair – counterclaims after possession order.
- SS on Disrepair – counterclaims after possession order.
- S Hopkins on Bedroom Tax: Pre 1996 claims exemption.
- Giles Peaker on Bedroom Tax: Pre 1996 claims exemption.
Visits in 2014152731