These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Berlin buys 670 flats on Karl-Marx-Allee from private owner
- Young key workers in London spend more than half of pay on rent
- The End of Section 21 – Do we need a private rented sector at all?
- 'I tell a homeless 18-year-old he can't have a council house. I hate this part of the job'
- Lack of homes suitable for older people fuels housing crisis – report
- Landlord Law Blog Roundup from 8th July
- Homesick by Catrina Davies; Skint Estate by Cash Carraway – review
- 'Free money!': San Francisco developer tries to bribe homeless to leave
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #106
- Are artificial islands the answer to Hong Kong’s housing crisis?
- San Francisco: opponents of new shelter claim homeless people are bad for environment
- Can tenants insist on timed appointments for new tenant viewings?
- London's answer to New York's High Line? You must be joking
- The shocking truth about criminal letting agents today
- Halt 'inhumane' Glasgow asylum seeker evictions, Serco urged