These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- Who is responsible for repairs to the front door?
- Michel Prigent obituary
- Supreme Court to consider remedies in bedroom tax cases
- Who keeps the money where a years rent is paid in advance – the landlord or the agent?
- Tate Modern wins privacy case brought by owners of £4m flats
- Jurisdiction: s. 204 appeals
- Nominations agreements and the Equality Act
- How Red Tape puts money in the pockets of criminal landlords
- Why are homeless people still dying in the UK?
- Going off Half Breached
- Fairer ways to tax property | Letters
- Possession and the PSED
- Loveseat sales are up 4,500%. Are we madly in lust – or just short of space?
- Hillingdon’s 10 year rule (Again)
- Tenure is not a medical matter