These are feeds of publicly available material from other websites and the links go to those sites. The responsibility for the material is entirely that of the sites where it was generated. Naturally, there is no implication that I necessarily agree with any opinions expressed in this material, and likewise, no implication that the originating sites condone or support anything on this blog.
- My working week: 'I see the appalling houses my clients live in and feel sick'
- A cinema, a pool, a bar: inside the post-apocalyptic underground future
- Private sector discharge and unknown landlords
- Landlord Law Blog looks back at 2019
- Tessa Shepperson Newsround #128
- The real faultline in this election: landlords v tenants | Jack Shenker
- Try Our Rent Arrears Eviction Dice Game
- Like Piccadilly Circus, but spherical: is east London ready for the MSG Sphere?
- Know your rental rights in the US: four valuable facts to keep handy
- ‘Rogue’ Landlords, sham licenses and Trading Standards
- Homelessness is a national disgrace. Let’s make Britain humane again | Philip Pullman
- Tories face loss of St Albans as candidate fails to impress voters
- Opposition parties jostle for pole position on affordable housing | Jane Dudman
- Homelessness is not inevitable and can be solved – these cities show us how
- This election has missed the chance to try to solve Britain’s broken housing system | David Madden