A trio of Job Ads.
Platt Halpern. Manchester
Housing lawyer (solicitor or paralegal) with experience of all aspects of legal aid housing litigation required by well established Manchester firm. Salary dependant on experience.
Applications (CV and covering letter) to be sent to Graham Wright at email@example.com by 4pm, Friday 6th September 2013.
Community Law Partnership. Birmingham
An opportunity to join our exciting team. We have a vacancy for a Solicitor/Caseworker to join our Housing Team, in our central Birmingham office.
Please download an application pack from our website
Closing Date 30 September 2013
Iris Law Manchester/Sheffield
Iris Law are looking for an LSC/LAA housing supervisor based between our Sheffield and Manchester offices. This is a full-time post and you must be able to work between both locations. It is essential that you have your own transport. The firm is willing to consider applications from solicitors or experienced case workers.
You must have proven experience in this area of law including but not limited to:
- Possession proceedings, involving private and public landlords, including arrears; security of tenure; antisocial behaviour; succession; trespass; and mortgage possession;
- Urgent applications to set aside, suspend and/or postpone possession orders and warrants for possession;
- Homelessness, including advice and representation in reviews and appeals, as well as urgent applications for judicial review;
- Disrepair, including housing standards; damages claims; injunctions to enforce housing standards/repair and Environmental Protection Act 1990 prosecutions;
- Injunctions to restrain harassment/unlawful eviction from landlords and to enforce tenancy rights;
- Unlawful eviction, including applications to reinstate tenants unlawfully displaced and claims for damages;
- Housing allocation, including representation in relation to challenges to council housing allocation schemes;
- Advice and representation to Tenants Associations and management Committees