- Adverse possession(15)
- Community care(61)
- Housing law – All(1252)
- Mortgage possession(59)
- Tolerated trespasser(49)
- Trusts and Estoppel(42)
- Various (non-housing)(428)
- J on Gonna get myself arrested
- Jan Luba on Gonna get myself arrested
- Service of Section 21 Before Deposit Protection But Within 30 Days | GRL Landlord Association on Early Compliance
- David Smith on Early Compliance
- industry Observer on Early Compliance
- S on Disrepair – counterclaims after possession order.
- Giles Peaker on Disrepair – counterclaims after possession order.
- SS on Disrepair – counterclaims after possession order.
- S Hopkins on Bedroom Tax: Pre 1996 claims exemption.
- Giles Peaker on Bedroom Tax: Pre 1996 claims exemption.
Visits in 2014152733
It’s the little things in life which get me excited and, as a bit of a policy nerd on the side, it looks like a Green Paper is to be expected within 10 days if The Times is to be believed. I’d heard on the grapevine that the GP had been canned because they couldn’t make up their minds what to do. My sources are usually good, but this time (again, if The Times is to be believed) ahem mistaken. According to The Times article, it’s going to suggest mandatory licensing for private landlords on the basis of the Rugg report (discussed by us here) (and the forgotten Jones … Read the full post